Nestle Lactogen is a spray dried Infant Formula for infants from birth when they are not breastfed. Important Notice: Mother’s milk is best for your baby. Infant milk substitutes should be used only on the advice of a health worker. Nestle agrees with the World Health Organization and other leading medical and health associations that breast milk is the best and most natural food for babies.
Nestle Lactogen 2 Follow-Up Infant Formula is suitable for infants from 6 – 12 months
Features and Benefits:
- For infants from 6 – 12 months
- Does not contain breastmilk
- Breastmilk is the best food for babies
- Package insert contains preparation instructions
- This product is not always sterile.
- It must be prepared and used appropriately according to packaging instructions.