These delicious Fish are available freshly frozen. The Barracuda is essentially the seawater version of the ‘pike’. The flesh is dark but very flaky and usually soft. Barracuda has a full flavour, meaty firm texture with large flakes, low-fat content, and flesh which is light tan when raw and off-white when cooked. Oven-baked or grilled Barracuda is a very tasty fish. It is complemented by spices/garlic and fresh flavours.
Barracuda has Health Benefits.
- Barracuda is a good source of protein, unsaturated fatty acids, Vitamin E, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Pantothenate, Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Phosphorus, and Magnesium.
- Barracuda can work as anti-inflammatory drugs.
- They contain Vitamin B2 for keeping the nervous system.
- They contain good pyridoxine to promote haemoglobin formation.
- They can be useful in treating anxiety disorder, depression in humans, preventing diabetes, protect lung health, and heart disease.
- It is said to increase the vitality of men.
- Consumption of Barracuda fish can promote blood circulation.
- The content of omega-3 fatty acids in fish can prevent the occurrence of degeneration of vision ability, helps to improve concentration in children, helps to improve reading ability, and reduce the risk of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).